Success Built on Relationships
Good people are imperative to your success. How do you find good people? We have learned over the past 10-plus years the keys to finding the right staff for clients.
- Relationships Count
We pride ourselves in doing the small things that build relationships. Answering the phones. Returning calls. Getting to know our clients. We learned that these small things build into relationships that help us better understand our clients and their needs. This understanding allows us to find the right candidate the first time.
- Recruiting is a Craft, not a Science
In the digital age, recruiting is treated like online shopping. You give the skills needed as parameters and the system gives you a list of matching candidates. At Granite Ridge Consulting Group we understand recruiting done right is much more complicated. Each client has their own culture in how they do business and who they want working for them. Because of our client relationships, we understand these cultures and find the right candidates for the client’s business culture and environment.
- Experience Pays
Our Career Specialists decades of combined experience in the industries we serve. We speak the language. We have the perfect blend of extensive experience encompassing all areas of production and operations as well as a solid knowledge of recruiting temporary, contract and direct-hire personnel.
- Quality Matters
Every one of our professionals is chosen for his or her exceptional abilities and experience. We place only the most qualified personnel. This saves employers time and money knowing personnel from Granite Ridge Consulting Group will get the job right the first time.
- Support Candidates
Building relationships with our candidates is just as important to us as the relationships with our clients. Our candidates have unique experiences and skill sets that go beyond what can be written on a resume. Because we work closely with our candidates, we can better match them with specific clients. Our candidates also receive personal attention unique to the industry that offers them confidence to gain employment with a great organization.
We use these keys to connect you with the very best individuals. Your time is incredibly valuable. We save you advertising costs, time and energy spent reviewing resumes and prescreening. We then provide ongoing counseling and advice throughout the negotiation process.
By working with Granite Ridge Consulting Group, you will not only save time, but money as well. Because of our emphasis on relationships in placing staff and our vast pool of talent, we offer some of the lowest fee schedules in the industry. Contact Us today and find out how our Career Specialists can help you.
Our Recruitment Services
Granite Ridge Consulting Group’s professionals are focused on meeting a company’s individual cultural and business needs. No preconceived notions or cookie cutters—only carefully crafted solutions designed to achieve specific hiring goals and objectives. With a full range of solutions, we give you the flexibility you want at the pace you demand.
- Contingency Recruitment Solutions: We offer Contingency search to give companies a no risk option. You only pay a fee upon the hiring of our candidates.
- Retained Recruitment Solutions: If your need is more immediate, or the talent’s skills more in demand, we can dedicate a team of professionals to focus exclusively on your specific solution. In return for a small commitment fee up front, you will receive a complete, customized search action plan.
- Contract Staffing Solutions: Limited time or short term projects require unique talent. Longer term project may require corresponding commitment. We can determine the best available talent at the right time for you. Our options for contract staffing on a short term, long term of contract-to-hire give you the flexibility you need.
- Personality Assessment Tools: ”What were they thinking?” We can help you answer that question with a variety of research tools that will help you better understand your current team members and how they prefer to work. We can also utilize these tools to determine the best qualities and characteristics for success during the recruitment process. Through our network of expert affiliates we can offer these services at a substantial savings.
- Relocation Assistance Program: Hiring talent is only one part of the recruitment process. Making sure the relocation process moves smoothly reaffirms the quality of your company’s first impression and paves the way for a strong partnership with your employees. GRCG provides comprehensive logistics and coordination assistance that can make the relocation of your new hire both easy and efficient.
- Retention Solutions: Our commitment does not end when our talent is hired. We stand behind our clients with a commitment to help retain key employees along with the talent you have hired from our partnership. After all, who better to help you understand how to keep people than a recruiter who knows all the reasons why people leave?
- Employment Screening Solutions: An employment check can catch things a prospective employee may not want to reveal; a dangerous criminal past, a falsified Social Security Number, employment history, or educational degrees and licenses. The employment background screening services will also detect issues putting your business at serious liable risk like criminal history, drug use, or an unacceptable motor vehicle driving record.
GRCG is your Recruitment Solutions Partner. If you’re ready to build your business with the right Key Team Members, Contact Us today!